December is here and, sure it’s cold and there’s snow on the ground, but there are so many things we’re loving this month!
- Christmas. Maybe this one is obvious, but we’re excited!
- Lights and decor. How can you be in a bad mood when you’re driving and see a beautiful house decked out for the holidays?!
- Time spent with loved ones. Most of us get together with family and friends during the season. This time is even more special if you don’t get to see them as much as you’d like. We’re thankful for the time we get to spend with them celebrating and having fun!
- Coffee. We’re always thankful for coffee. But especially when it’s cold outside. And there’s snow on the ground.
- Google Hangouts. When it’s cold and snowy (if you haven’t noticed yet, we don’t love the cold weather) we love that we can stay inside and have our meetings via Hangouts! With a hot cup of coffee, of course.
- Fun events. We’re just a couple weeks into the month and we’ve already been enjoying house tours, Christmas concerts, festive displays, and shopping events!
- Christmas shopping. Okay, so this one can also be stressful. Anyone else have that ONE person they can never find the perfect gift for? But for the most part, it’s a fun, festive time!
We hope you’re enjoying the month so far and all of the exciting things that come with it!